Mount Pleasant Homes For Sale - Calgary

Find the newest Mount Pleasant homes for sale and Calgary condos below!

Mount Pleasant, Calgary is indeed that; a quiet tree-lined street just north of 16 Ave NW between 2 St NW to the east and 10 St NW to the west.  On the north side of Mount Pleasant is Confederation Park which was developed in 1967 in celebration of Canada’s 100th birthday.  Mount Pleasant has grown in stages since it became part of the city just before WWI. 

The neighbourhood offers a variety of character homes, bungalows from the 1950s and new infill construction. The decades-old elm trees have been carefully preserved while redevelopment has taken place in Mount Pleasant.  It is one of the rare inner-city neighbourhoods to have an intact tree canopy.

View up-to-date listings of homes for sale Mount Pleasant Calgary and condos below, or read more about what this mature inner-city community has to offer.

Search Mount Pleasant Calgary Real Estate

Search Mount Pleasant Calgary Real Estate

74 Properties Found. Page 1 of 9.
Photo of Listing #C4273469
New Listing

2107 6th St Nw, Calgary

$539,900 - 3 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,187 Sf

MLS® # C4273469

RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
Photo of Listing #C4273095
New Listing

2105 6th St Nw, Calgary

$539,900 - 3 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,187 Sf

MLS® # C4273095

RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
Photo of Listing #C4272838
New Listing

413 32 Av Nw, Calgary

$345,000 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,030 Sf

MLS® # C4272838

RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
Photo of Listing #C4272988
New Listing

630 27 Av Nw, Calgary

$899,900 - 5 Beds, 5 Baths, 2,645 Sf

MLS® # C4272988

RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
Photo of Listing #C4272350

738 21 Av Nw, Calgary

$719,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,750 Sf

MLS® # C4272350

MAXWELL SOUTH STAR REALTY
Photo of Listing #C4272699

633 27 Av Nw, Calgary

$774,800 - 3 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,754 Sf

MLS® # C4272699

HOMELIFE CITYSCAPE REAL ESTATE
Photo of Listing #C4272620

2104 6 St Nw, Calgary

$519,900 - 3 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,267 Sf

MLS® # C4272620

CIR REALTY
Photo of Listing #C4271205

532 22 Av Nw, Calgary

$685,000 - 3 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,754 Sf

MLS® # C4271205

RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
Photo of Listing #C4271224

459 22 Av Nw, Calgary

$759,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,889 Sf

MLS® # C4271224

THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY

Take advantage of our free registration!  Create your own private account so you can bookmark your favourite Mount Pleasant homes for sale and sign up for email alerts when new properties enter the market.

About Mount Pleasant Real Estate

Mount Pleasant, Calgary is a great inner-city community with a population of nearly 5,500 residents.  Residential zoning is R-2 which means homes can be suited or built as semi-detached homes.  At least 25% of dwellings are duplexes, 60% are single homes and the rest are condominiums.  Nearly 40% of Mount Pleasant homes are occupied by renters. 

New Calgary real estate development has pushed the average price of Mount Pleasant homes for sale to $735,000 to $770,000.  There is commercial development along 20 Ave NW and 4 St NW with restaurants, neighbourhood pubs, garden shops and quick-serve restaurants.

Montgomery Community Features

There is a large park in the middle of the community which adds to the peaceful character of the neighbourhood.  The Mount Pleasant community centre is located in the park along with a facility for the arts, an outdoor swimming pool and an arena.  Confederation Park has miles of bike paths, a golf course and tennis facilities. 

Mount Pleasant is well situated, close to the University of Calgary, SAIT, ACAD and Foothills Medical Centre.  Downtown Calgary is just 4 km to the south and many residents take advantage of the bike lanes along 10 St NW.  Shopping is nearby at North Hill Mall.   There are at least eight schools open to students in Mount Pleasant.

Are you considering Mount Pleasant homes for sale or condos? Contact us online or call us at 403-837-8100 and we'll set up showings of your favourite Mount Pleasant real estate and answer all of your Calgary real estate questions.

Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.

Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 8:00pm MDT.